• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Riddle me this...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So the forums can get quite boring. If you say they don't, you are lieing through your teeth. Now I know this is because it is a plugin forum and is mainly buisness stuffs, but why not have a little fun? So here is what I have come up with- Every week on a random day (week starting monday) I will post a thread of some sort of riddle, question, brain teaser- whatever it may be. What you would do is post your answer, and by Sunday I will post the correct answer. Here is the first question of this little game- (starting out easy here)
If a redhouse is made out of redwood, and a whitehouse is made out of whitewood, what is a greenhouse made out of?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Just to be a poop... Lets look up the definition of greenhouse and try to find a way to mess up your riddle...

hmmm...

A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse) is a building or complex in which plants are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame.

Commercial glass greenhouses are often high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment like screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting and also may be automatically controlled by a computer to maximize potential growth.

A greenhouse is a structural building with different types of covering materials, such as a glass or plastic roof and frequently glass or plastic walls; it heats up because incoming visible sunshine is absorbed inside the structure. Air warmed by the heat from warmed interior surfaces is retained in the building by the roof and wall; the air that is warmed near the ground is prevented from rising indefinitely and flowing away. This is not the same mechanism as the "greenhouse effect".

"glass or plastic"

"glass or plastic"

"glass or plastic"

:p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just to be a poop... Lets look up the definition of greenhouse and try to find a way to mess up your riddle...

hmmm...

A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse) is a building or complex in which plants are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame.

Commercial glass greenhouses are often high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment like screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting and also may be automatically controlled by a computer to maximize potential growth.

A greenhouse is a structural building with different types of covering materials, such as a glass or plastic roof and frequently glass or plastic walls; it heats up because incoming visible sunshine is absorbed inside the structure. Air warmed by the heat from warmed interior surfaces is retained in the building by the roof and wall; the air that is warmed near the ground is prevented from rising indefinitely and flowing away. This is not the same mechanism as the "greenhouse effect".

"glass or plastic"

"glass or plastic"

"glass or plastic"

:p
No comment.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I do. I think this should be in the General Discussion part of the forums. It doesn't matter if it's Spirits, RPG, or Core. You are not giving a download, so it really doesn't belong here.
Ok. Next time, and if Mist wants to move this one to one of those.

jedk1

doesnt it also usually have some metal or wood skeleton to hold the glass/plastic in place?

EDIT: also the greenhouse is made out of brick and mortar as the owner didnt like the appeal of a wooden house as he felt it would be cold. he then proceeded to paint it green so it wouldnt stand out too much in the country side.