• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Replace Airbending no Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

promancer

Verified Member
I played Air Myself and Air Blasting around is one of the most OP things ever.

Almost dead? Airblast out

You don't even need that great of a reaction time for this, just more precision than an automated system, you haven't even tried it and your already complaining it's underpowered, when in reality - that's just like the show. They had to do it themselves with great precision and control. Not a BS automatic system

Anyway, even if it gutts the no fall passive (which it will not if your decent) then they can buff a few other things in exchange?
Airbenders have a passive abillity to lower the resistance of air around them, I dont see why they shouldnt have the ability to do the opposite.

It also seems like your trying to take one of the main mobility utility abilities out of air, reducing its hostility and increasing its tranquility. Air's nobility has been trying to avoid immobility humility while maintaining stability and desirability.
Air shouldn't be a liability in maneuverability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.