• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Regarding the avatar cycle help pls.

So I'm starting an avatar server with a few friends we love the plugin and are huge avatar fans but I have a few questions regarding the rpg plugin and the avatar cycle. I was wondering if it's possible to turn off the auto choose new avatar on death thing so that one player can keep it I've been searching around for a while and haven't found anything on it so I figured I'd just make a post and hope. (If I'm being stupid and it's obvious excuse me because I haven't been part of the project korra forums etc. for very long so thanks for any help ^_^)

Edit: I can see all you guys reading it but nobody wants to reply and help? ;-; even if it's not possible it's better to tell me that than leave me hanging ;-;

Last edited:
can someone please just help me? Me and my friends just want to know if it's possible to stay as avatar and disable losing it and it being another random person when you die.

Hi! I don't like that cliff-hanging feeling either xD

The server I play on, RPG server, takes its events after "The Legend of Korra", and so, the Avatar after Korra was chosen, so was the Avatar after that one (Avatar Hikage, I guess. It will be his name in order for this to work.). And Hikage LOVES fighting, so the place we can find him the most is in the arena. It is almost impossible to kill him, but when it is done, he is still the Avatar. So I'm guessing yes: it is possible to turn it off. Better saying, it is possible to you to choose someone as the Avatar, and when you think the time cames, you change the Avatar title to someone else, whenever you want.

I hope that this helped you Dx

THANKS SO MUCH FOR REPLYING OMG FINALLY ahahahaha :D that helps half my problem so at least now I know it's possible now I just need to figure out how let me know if you ever hear anything in fact if you would do me a huge favor and ask them how they did it? idk just if you wanted to be generous :3 if anybody else knows how to disable it, it would be greatly appreciated if I was told how thanks everyone :)

Loony

You can disable it in the config.. I'm not sure where it is in the config, but just look for something along the lines of Avatar Cycle: true

Anybody know how to do it and can tell me? I would really appreciate it I know now that it is possible but I can't find anywhere how to do it I've been searching for ages.