• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Re-Uploaded Metal Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
"Sorry, but not every material inside of minecraft contains metal. You might want to consider remaking this, but with a more reasonable way of grtting metal. Make it a bit more realistic in terms of where you find that metal.

Although I do agree that seeing common Metalbending is a bit... uncommon, that isn't the way to fix it.

Denied." - Easte

I rethought about it and though of this!!
=======================

MetalSense - Like in "The Legend of Korra," Metal benders punch the ground to sense for Metal(s). If Metal(s) is / are found within a 15 by 15 Radius, the Metal will arise from the ground (or above) and go either on his right side for the user to bend, or the left side for the user to bend. P.S This is NOT based on finding a REAL Metal, it is a chance ability, there is a 75% chance that you will at least get 1 block. Max blocks to get in one MetalSense are 3 blocks. (4.5 Second Cooldown)

=======================
I created this ability for Metal benders. For Metal Benders it's really hard to bend metal without metal, and most server's do not provide metal blocks. P.S Also with the MetalHook ability maybe let Metal Benders use it without armor? Because once again, servers do NOT provide these equipments for these benders. Thanks for reading! Also I could change the chance thingy if you would like. :)

jedk1

I created this ability for Metal benders. For Metal Benders it's really hard to bend metal without metal, and most server's do not provide metal blocks. P.S Also with the MetalHook ability maybe let Metal Benders use it without armor? Because once again, servers do NOT provide these equipments for these benders. Thanks for reading! Also I could change the chance thingy if you would like. :)
MetalHook isnt an official ability so no support will be provided for it here.

Gold

Verified Member
I guess it would be cool if you could use the metal sense thing to get a "false" metal only to be used for like metalbending moves and it cant be kept because that would be a little op lel.

Good idea tho

Jesus P.

Verified Member
@Gold its not op at all, Metal benders are very weak without their main source, but even with their source, they aren't overpowered they're "just right" although I wish they had more abilities.

Gold

Verified Member
@Gold its not op at all, Metal benders are very weak without their main source, but even with their source, they aren't overpowered they're "just right" although I wish they had more abilities.
By overpowerd I meant the ability to keep the metal they got ex: they used metal sense to get iron ingots and such to sell it to somebody" thats what I meant by op :C

djmyernos

Verified Member
Sounds fun. Though I think this move would be nice in finding REAL metal. So maybe you could have it be duel purpose? If you hold down shift then it searches for fake metal, but if you right click and then shift, it searches for real metal. If it is fake metal, you can only keep the ingots for say, 15-20 seconds. And then they disappear from your inventory.

Gold

Verified Member
Sounds fun. Though I think this move would be nice in finding REAL metal. So maybe you could have it be duel purpose? If you hold down shift then it searches for fake metal, but if you right click and then shift, it searches for real metal. If it is fake metal, you can only keep the ingots for say, 15-20 seconds. And then they disappear from your inventory.
Yeah like that but make it like metalclips so the 4th clip needs a permission so the second way should have a permission aswell :p

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Also I meant by fake blocks by "fake" real iron blocks to something so you can bind in some areas without any metal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.