• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Random Freeze

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
As you can see from the pictures above, in the shown freezing somehow was random in many ways: shape, size, methods, figuratively/literally ect.

In one picture, we see the victim frozen halfway through before reaching their torso, another (like currently we have in the game) in a dome prison type, and the latter isn’t actually frozen: the opponent is just pinned down with ice crystals.

I propose that freezing someone with torrent and surge the ‘freeze’ should be random, accordingly said and shown above. Of course, the torrent will have to freeze in a smaller size collected ice, because obviously more water-ice doesn’t conjure out of thin air (thought, that’s already address in an old Suggestion by someone else).

(Now that If I could find picture/gifs (preferably pictures) everytime when someone got their ass binded up by a waterbender who froze them. Please be helpful and share them in the comments so that I can add ‘em :p )