• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Purchasable Content

dustan9546

I was wondering if someone could help on involving copyright.On my server,if I sold the ability to be an Avatar on Enjin,could I get sued for copyright?Another thing I'm doing is adapting Pokemon trading cards,and I want people to be able to buy the cards on my Enjin,is this illegal?

Matt

Verified Member
Selling abilities has nothing to do with copyright really, But I believe this goes against the Minecraft EULA

Loony

Verified Member
I was wondering if someone could help on involving copyright.On my server,if I sold the ability to be an Avatar on Enjin,could I get sued for copyright?Another thing I'm doing is adapting Pokemon trading cards,and I want people to be able to buy the cards on my Enjin,is this illegal?
ProjectKorra allows you to distribute abilities in whatever way you please. Your server is not in any way affiliated with ProjectKorra and unless you try to state otherwise, you're fine from where we're standing.

Issues on EULA & bending aren't extremely clear because it's a unique case. I'd say just sell them as you wish until you're told otherwise.