• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Pulverize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
I have an idea, Instead of creating an entire new move this could be merged into fireburst, Instead of 1 burst it would stream the fire in the direction during sozins comet, Ofc there would need to be reduced particles but it would work the same
What if on sozin's comet someone wanted the normal fireburst instead of you idea. To fix that I think to use it you should hold left click. Then when someone wants to use normal fireburst they can and your idea works as well. Also another idea of mine is where when its not sozin's comet this move should still be there but the move could be made less powerful (less range, less wide, less damage, you could make it not last as long and more of a cool down) so its not as op. Thats how i think it should work.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What if on sozin's comet someone wanted the normal fireburst instead of you idea. To fix that I think to use it you should hold left click. Then when someone wants to use normal fireburst they can and your idea works as well. Also another idea of mine is where when its not sozin's comet this move should still be there but the move could be made less powerful (less range, less wide, less damage, you could make it not last as long and more of a cool down) so its not as op. Thats how i think it should work.
So firebreath...

owlcool

Verified Member
So firebreath...
Which is a rare move among firebenders in both atla and lok, which would be limited to just a few firebenders or a few firebenders after a long time or a lot of training on any good rpg server...This is basically what Ozai, Azula, and Zuko could do during Sozin's comet, none of which could breath fire.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I thought Zuko had once. When he took Aang from the Northern Water Tribe. Could be wrong. But the thing I'm talking about a dozen at least firebenders did.

owlcool

Verified Member
I thought Zuko had once. When he took Aang from the Northern Water Tribe. Could be wrong. But the thing I'm talking about a dozen at least firebenders did.
You are somewhat off. Zuko wasn't exactly able to breath fire, at most he could 1. Melt Ice. 2. Warm Liquids. 3. Warm Surrounding Area. At the very least he can't straight up breath fire, Iroh himself something similar to that before Zuko left out on his own to capture the avatar in the northern water tribe.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And there was the time Katara chained Azula to the grate, didn't she breathe fire?

Joeri

Verified Member
Why would anyone want to use regular fire burst when you get a stronger one?

owlcool

Verified Member
Even during Sozin's comet, this move took time to charge up.
But it lasted for potentially as long as the comet, it had a giant range, and a very large blast radius, and it was very destructive. It didn't even take that long to charge.

owlcool

Verified Member
Although it is a move, it's basically part of sozin's comet.. And the core doesn't have Sozin's Comet
A move specialized in being enhanced by sozin's comet to show how it was in the show is still a move that belongs in core. Fireblast doesn't belong in rpg, does it?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
A move specialized in being enhanced by sozin's comet to show how it was in the show is still a move that belongs in core. Fireblast doesn't belong in rpg, does it?
@zmeduna is correct, I should have put this in the RPG section because without Sozin's Comet this move doesn't work.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This move would be SPECIFICALLY only during Sozin's Comet, as stated in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.