• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Core) v1.0.0 is Now Available!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I have finally released the first version of ProjectKorra (Core). There are some things I would like to say / ask before you download and use:

• This is the very first build, bugs are expected. Please report all bugs in the Project Feedback section of the forum so they can be fixed quickly.
  • You can make new suggestions in the Project Feedback section.
  • We will begin a Dev Build system as soon as work begins on v1.1.0 (With bug fixes and new features). Each new feature will likely have its own Dev Build as they are committed.
  • While no obvious game breaking bugs were found during the initial testing of the project, the project is likely full of bugs.
    • Please report all bugs.
    • I do not recommend you run this build on a large public server. Instead, run it on a test server for optimal feedback.
    • I will not claim responsibility if anything goes wrong on your server, however, I will be interested in addressing any concerns you may have, or fixing whatever you find.
  • Make sure you read the full resource post and begin to look at the Wiki (currently a work in progress).
  • Ask your users to register here, they can help find / report bugs too.
Download ProjectKorra: http://projectkorra.com/resources/projectkorra-core.1/

You can use this thread to ask any questions, or use a PM.