• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Korra Through SpongeForge

KipsAhoy

Verified Member
Hello! Does anyone know if it is possible to run Project Korra through SpongeForge, and if not, if there is a way to allow mods and plugins to run on the same server?

Thanks!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sadly, it's not possible to run ProjectKorra on any other server other than Spigot. ProjectKorra isn't currently being built for either Sponge or Forge, so even with the use of something like SpongeForge, it's not possible. Sorry about that. :p

KipsAhoy

Verified Member
Ah, okay.
Do you know if there will be any plans to make ProjectKorra usable with a platform that will allow forge mods?
I absolutely love the plugin, but with it just being on vanilla, the amount of things to do runs out so fast.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Ah, okay.
Do you know if there will be any plans to make ProjectKorra usable with a platform that will allow forge mods?
I absolutely love the plugin, but with it just being on vanilla, the amount of things to do runs out so fast.
I wouldn't wait around for this feature. Development on Pk is sort of slow and I wouldn't see them adding new capabilities in the NEAR future. Mist has said they'd be working on a mod over 3 years ago and that didn't happen. I may in the far future, but don't wait up for it.

KipsAhoy

Verified Member
I wouldn't wait around for this feature. Development on Pk is sort of slow and I wouldn't see them adding new capabilities in the NEAR future. Mist has said they'd be working on a mod over 3 years ago and that didn't happen. I may in the far future, but don't wait up for it.
Okay, thank you anyway!