• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Korra App (Think for the Future)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I understand the development team and everyone else on the Project Korra team has a lot on their plate at the moment and are very busy. I am not asking that you make this now or soon. Just in case you do get the idea or urge to make an app in the future, you have a place to refer to.

I would like there to be an app because phones are a big thing, you know? Yes, you can access the website on your phone without an app, but you don't get notified when something you are following gets an alert. I personally would like an app to be able to be notified, and also have the Project Korra community forums a bit more accessible.

Please, discuss amongst yourselves ideas for the app or if you'd like to see an app!

Again, I would assume this would be in the far future if it's ever considered. The Project Korra team is very busy..... Or if they're already considering it then shoot, continue making suggestions xD

Trent

Verified Member
It's a good idea but I believe that is getting a little flashy since the whole point of this website is to create the Project Korra plugin...devoting developers to creating an app as well and the process of updating them and fixing patches and whatnot seems like a waste of developers and resources.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Very true, but I do remember that they had some sort of digital team. They can have a team for the plugin and a team dedicated to the app. This is in the future, so who knows what could happen.