• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Resolved Problem at chat prefix

XLordNeX

hello :)
I have a little problem with Chat Format.
I have a plugin called ChatFormat it can change the format of the chat.
But when I use the ProjectKorra plugin, the name of the chat users will remain red in any situation, and chatformat not working..
When I uninstall ProjectKorra, the ChatFormat plugin works fine and does what I wanted.
What to do?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
In the language config, there is an option to disable ProjectKorra's chat formatting. If you disable it, you should find ChatFormatting will work as intended.

Furthermore, if you want to have the elements of a player shown in ChatFormatting, you can use the {ELEMENT} and {ELEMENTCOLOR} tags and ProjectKorra will substitute them in ;)

XLordNeX

w
In the language config, there is an option to disable ProjectKorra's chat formatting. If you disable it, you should find ChatFormatting will work as intended.

Furthermore, if you want to have the elements of a player shown in ChatFormatting, you can use the {ELEMENT} and {ELEMENTCOLOR} tags and ProjectKorra will substitute them in ;)
wow!!!
you just helped me so much!!!
thanks you :D
but little question - is there any placeholder in ProjectKorra for PermissionEx prefix / suufix? like {prefix} or something?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
w

wow!!!
you just helped me so much!!!
thanks you :D
but little question - is there any placeholder in ProjectKorra for PermissionEx prefix / suufix? like {prefix} or something?
You could try the existing placeholders that PK uses (the element and elementcolor ones). I've never used them before with PermissionsEX but they should still work

ThisIsOllie

THANK U SO MUCH