• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Probending arena ideas or how to

Paipa

Verified Member
Greetings I am the Seikatsu owner and I'm havinga bit of trouble and thought trouble.

I'm gonna be implementing Probending into my server and I need some recommendations and suggestions of how to work it. I configured the plugins etc but as far as the arena goes I need to have it where the earth holes don't run out of the sandstone I'm using and the water doesn't disappear from the holes as well. Also Where players take damage but they don't die in the arena.

Any answers to those will greatly help!

Agsgm10

Verified Member
On the server I'm a moderator on, we're using ProCore moves for ProBending. ProCore moves don't use up resource blocks like sandstone and water. We just covered the water pools with carpet.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
*shameless self crediting*
ProCore is made for what you just described :p
If you run into a problem in setting it up, just PM me.

Paipa

Verified Member
Lol thanks guys I posted this before even testing which was a dumb move on my part, But I finished setting up Probending on my server last night! Thanks fin for the dope plugin