• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Prefixes do not work

Zismo

Verified Member
The fact is that when I plug it cost "Essential.jar" Can you share with your essential ready server where prefixes work?

dNiym

Verified Member
Essentials is overriding the prefixes for project korra. Specifically essentialschat try deleting essentialschat.jar and see if that fixes your problem.

Zismo

Verified Member
Essentials is overriding the prefixes for project korra. Specifically essentialschat try deleting essentialschat.jar and see if that fixes your problem.
I do not use "Essentialchat" , I do not use any plugins to chat.
When I remove essential, prefixes appear. Therefore I beg your finished folder Essential

dNiym

Verified Member
I actually use essentials chat features and group manager rather than the prefixes from project korra. Because we have factions as well.

Look in your essentials config file for chat formatting options it's getting overridden somewhere in there.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I actually use essentials chat features and group manager rather than the prefixes from project korra. Because we have factions as well.

Look in your essentials config file for chat formatting options it's getting overridden somewhere in there.
ok so is there any way to keep your nicknames and pex prefix for donator ranks, but still use the projectkorra prefix for default players?