• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Prefix

DeadlySin_Greed

Verified Member
I looked through all the forum posts but I can't see anything that really helps me here. So the prefixes aren't showing up for me. I'll list all my plugins below.
LobbyAPI
Pluginconstructorapi
Multiverse-Core
MassiveCore
Factions
ProjectKorra
Jedcore
WorldEdit
Essentials
ClearLag
PlugMan
Vault
bPermissions
I feel like it may be bPermissions but IDK.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Okay so I'll put the pieces together myself then and assume you're talking about chat prefixes.

What you're looking for is a combination of 2 things. 1, you'll need to ensure that the Chat settings in the language.yml file are enabled and set up to your liking. I'm pretty sure that the prefixes will appear in Essential commands like /gm 1 so that's a way you can test out if it's working or not. It should say like "[Avatar]xNuminousx's gamemode has been changed" or something like that. If you have something overriding Pk's prefixes then you'll need to alter that. There are placeholders you can use, although I'm not exactly sure what they are. I think they're like {element} and {elementcolor} but I could be wrong. When setting up the way you're chat looks, you can put these placeholders into the config of whatever plugin you're using and it should generate the prefixes and element colors (which you can edit in Pks language config).

DeadlySin_Greed

Verified Member
Okay so I'll put the pieces together myself then and assume you're talking about chat prefixes.

What you're looking for is a combination of 2 things. 1, you'll need to ensure that the Chat settings in the language.yml file are enabled and set up to your liking. I'm pretty sure that the prefixes will appear in Essential commands like /gm 1 so that's a way you can test out if it's working or not. It should say like "[Avatar]xNuminousx's gamemode has been changed" or something like that. If you have something overriding Pk's prefixes then you'll need to alter that. There are placeholders you can use, although I'm not exactly sure what they are. I think they're like {element} and {elementcolor} but I could be wrong. When setting up the way you're chat looks, you can put these placeholders into the config of whatever plugin you're using and it should generate the prefixes and element colors (which you can edit in Pks language config).
I'm providing a screenshot. That's just it, I don't have any other plugin taking priority over prefixes(or suffixes) so I don't know how to enable the PK chat prefixes. 2018-01-01_21.00.35.png