• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied PlantBolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Variation to Watermanipulation. At first, I consider cramming it into Watermanipulation, but I'd knew with right clicking being the source for pure plant-attacks would be much limited in selecting them from large distances.

Ok, so the basic control would be:
Sneak for sourcing >> LMB for shooting.

Based of the plant, each of the respective one would deal following effects:
Leaves: deal only knockback and hit multiple targets with one bolt (like how torrent blast does).
Flower: dyes sheep|armor|wool|collar|shulkerbox|banner|ect.
Cactus: Deals watermanip + 0.5 additional damage and dies the target/object in green.
HoldSneak+Cactus: Sends a whole cactus "tree" in front of the target, potentially rapidly taking their hearts away If they happen to be standing close to it.
Pumkin: When fired at a entity (that can wear a pumkin), this block then equipts itself to their head.
Cocoa: Dies the target/object in brown.
Mushroom Block: Shoves it in a furnace as a material. (Principle like how fireblast triggers the process).
Nether Wart: Feeds chicken or places the block.
Other blocks: (and above listed, If targeted at a block) will place themselves on that adjastent block.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Depending on how and what you're looking at/for it. Shooting leaves could be good thing for a careful attacks, without knocking your allies near the target like with surge. Not to mention, you can place leafs anywhere with the lack of silk touch enchantment.
Throwing/moving a whole cactus also seems a nice and imo someway of a useful feature.

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Variation to Watermanipulation. At first, I consider cramming it into Watermanipulation, but I'd knew with right clicking being the source for pure plant-attacks would be much limited in selecting them from large distances.

Ok, so the basic control would be:
Sneak for sourcing >> LMB for shooting.

Based of the plant, each of the respective one would deal following effects:
Leaves: deal only knockback and hit multiple targets with one bolt (like how torrent blast does).
Flower: dyes sheep|armor|wool|collar|shulkerbox|banner|ect.
Cactus: Deals watermanip + 0.5 additional damage and dies the target/object in green.
HoldSneak+Cactus: Sends a whole cactus "tree" in front of the target, potentially rapidly taking their hearts away If they happen to be standing close to it.
Pumkin: When fired at a entity (that can wear a pumkin), this block then equipts itself to their head.
Cocoa: Dies the target/object in brown.
Mushroom Block: Shoves it in a furnace as a material. (Principle like how fireblast triggers the process).
Nether Wart: Feeds chicken or places the block.
Other blocks: (and above listed, If targeted at a block) will place themselves on that adjastent block.
I don't think we should purely code something for an aesthetic and more moves, and frankly that is what this is, its simply an extra slot with a wider variety of uses, and it doesn't really fit the idea of plantbending as we have seen in the show.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.