• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Plantbending rework (passive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Micro-Waterbending
(Current Feature; ) Bending water from 1 block plant will have these certain difference for the following abilities:
- Surge: Shield becomes to 2 blocks tall and width wave - whip like shape
- Torrent: Ring becomes half of the regular size, dealing one and a half heart, wave feature is disabled.
- WaterSpout: Disabled
- OctopusForm: This will be up for a seperate thread.
-
WaterArms: WaterBoxing.

*Flowers

- WaterManipulation: Becomes only 2/9.
- Surge: 1 block shield or disabled (decided to devs liking).
- WaterSpout: Disabled:
- WaterArms: Disabled.
- OctopusForm: Disabled.
- Torrent: Instead of water, particles are shown, binds one of the limbs in ice (if the player is holding an item it will turn into ice if freeze aimed at upper body).
- IceSpike

If the ability doesn't have sufficient amount of water for the ability to execute (those that I tagged "Disabled") a message will pop in chat saying along the lines "Oh, sorry! That plant doesn't have enough water for this ability to be executed.".

Macro-Waterbending
Bending water from more than 1 plant, via through tap sneak at air with watermanipulation, will have a bigger size than souring of a 1 block plant and sometimes other aspects value ,which everything would depend by the amount of blocks
is used for one move. This will have affect all plants around the player in a certain radius.

Stacked plants, such as a cactus and tree, would be selectable as a whole source for one move. In order to do that, the waterbender clicks a block with watermanipulation on at the structure that s/he wants to bend, than tap sneak at air.

During daytime after the ability is executed it will take some time for the bender to suck the water straight out of the plant, at night needing less, and on fullmoon pulling it straight away.

Dynamic Sourcing
After using up a block from a stacked plant for a waterbending, and if the dynamic source mechanic is enabled for that certain ability in that time, the next block from that plant will be selected as anticipated source for the waterbending, allowing him to select the block without looking at it.

For example, If I were to select a cactus top/bottom block from of cacti trunk, and after using it for a waterbending move, another block from the truck will be selected and so on.

Almost forgot to mention, that using a source block from a tree, it could start from the top of the tree to prevent wilderness being left with floating trees. This is my optional suggestion to be made, but I think some might find it a problem. What you ppl think?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Here's a voting pole that I thought this thread sould have:
Question: Would you wish for this rework to happen?
  • Yes (type the symbol + at the end of your comment in a new line)
  • No (type the symbol - at the end of your comment in a new line)

Green

Verified Member
You know that a love the ideas of making water bending with bottles (and plants). So this I think is perfect for making the plugin more realistic!!

+

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Thanks. Since there is a lot of suggestions floating in the forums regarding the idea of "less water - bend that much", but none of them elaborated of what the results will be given to the certain ability, so therefor I elaborated on it abit more.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.