• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
PlantArmor

PlantArmor v2.0

Aqualon

Some ability ideas if this were to be a multi ability:
(Keep in mine I also propose an "energy" system which represents the amount of Vines you're able to use. Using the following abilities will take away from the vine bar. When it runs out, that means there's no more vines left to bend and the multi-ability ends).

Grab
Similar in function to the WaterArms grab. You're able to hold a player with a vine, by clicking you throw them in the direction you're looking. Hold shift will extend the vine and it'll search for players (maybe?)

Swipe
Upon shift-click (similar to AirSweep activation) a vine will extend outward and drag along the ground. If the vine hits a player then they receive some damage.

Regenerate
By holding shift for a certain duration, you're able to use a bit of your Plant Amount to regenerate a portion of your armor if anything broke. This would use a large portion of your plant amount.

I couldn't really find the gif I wanted of the vines regenerating but this shows the monster getting hurt lol

Exit
Click to exit the ability. Upon exiting, the ability will not stop. However, the armor could stay. Give the armor a duration which is independent from the multi-ability that will last even though you're on other binds.

These are some ideas I thought of on the spot.
Those idea's are great!
But I'd like to add one of my idea's to this. Something like holding someone, so they won't be able to move for 2 or 3 seconds?

I really hope you will make a multi-ability, Nick. :D0zL4pD5.gif

Mochi

Does this work in 1.9.0? I tried it but It doesn't work and I get a crash in the logs.

Code:
Could not pass event PlayerAnimationEvent to ProjectKorra v1.9.0
org.bukkit.event.EventException: null

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.ParticleEffect.display(Lorg/bukkit/Location;FFFFI)V
    at com.NickC1211.korra.PlantArmor.PlantArmor.setFields(PlantArmor.java:94) ~[?:?]