• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Plant Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookiemalookie

Verified Member
hi guyz I'm new here :p

But as I only just joined I've really noticed that "plant bending" as a sub class hasn't really progressed like the others. So I was thinking of designing a move exactly like the one used in Avatar season 2 in the swamp where a water bender uses water inside the plants to bend them at will in a result the bender creates a kind of suit of armour around himself that can attack and protect him. I really want this to become a move and u imagine lots others do aswell. I was thinking it would just be a more buffed version of water arms using leaves.

Anyhoo this isn't a properly constructed suggestion to the move as I am still thinking up the mechanics. But I hope you guys like the idea and please share with me your criticism and thoughts so I can hopefully turn this fantasy into reality thanks:)

-pookie:confused:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
...and the move is called PlantArmor right? Check it out with /b h PlantArmor and that's the closest thing you can get.

orfeas

Verified Member
Well....in my days i have seen plant monsters being rejected left and right.BUT considering that now we have waterarms,maybe something similar can be done for this idea.I have really though about it,like how you could have 2 moves while in it(pant whip,plant spin),and you would be in a leaf domain with one hole in the middle and two plant arms!!!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Although it look badass ability in the series, it would look ridiculious in the game. That's my input about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.