• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PK 1.8.8 not working on 1.13.2 - RESOLVED

Jack_J14

Verified Member
Hi, I've just downloaded PK verion 1.8.8 and I am running it on Spigot 1.13.2, however many of the abilities aren't working. I removed all plugins to test if it was a conflicting plugin, however it's still not working. The only error I'm getting in my console is this one https://pastebin.com/Tufnj5Bn It seems to be throwing out errors when I use /b instead of /bending.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You most likely are using an outdated version of Spigot. ProjectKorra requires a build of Spigot 1.13.2 from around February onwards. So try updating your spigot.

Jack_J14

Verified Member
You most likely are using an outdated version of Spigot. ProjectKorra requires a build of Spigot 1.13.2 from around February onwards. So try updating your spigot.
Still didn't work on an updated version of Spigot, but I switched to Paper, and Paper is working fine. Thank you.