• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pielemuis - Concept Designer Application

P

Pielemuis

General Information

Country of Residence
Netherlands

Time Zone
CEST

How much time can you commit to ProjectKorra per week?
12-18 Hours

If you had to pick one Staff Department to be placed in, which would it be?
Concept Design

Skype username
ramon.jacobs2

Department Specific Questions

Please submit 2-3 of, in your opinion, the best suggestions that you have submitted to ProjectKorra.
I talked to Archbear_Vega about some Chi addons, He liked them very much
1: A Bola; Traps the person in cobweb for a couple seconds, Can be changed in the config.
2: I helped him with ideas for his dodge move; Click = Left or right, Can be changed in config. Shift= Backstep
3: His sprint addon; Change the infinite sprint to a speed 4/5 sprint for a couple seconds ( can be changed in config )

Please tell us about an instance in which you had to work in a team setting and compromise for the greater good of the project. What was the result? What did you learn?
Usually I'm the one that comes up with ideas for a server, builds or in this case; PK Moves. It works out most of the time, the staff team like most of my ideas.

Additional Relevant Skills
I'm very creative, And now that PK is gonna revamp Chi I really wanna help you guys out with some awesome ideas!