• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied PhaseChange particle redesign

Yes or no?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Like how heatcontrol got one in the recent betas (stables?), so should phasechange's evaporation technique (sneaking on above-sea level waters). Perhaps air bending particles since it is gas? Idk, but something more realistic than black smoke.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
At first I thought you were talking about just melting/freezing the ice and I was like "that makes no sense..." But then I remembered that there WAS a third feature to phase change! But anyways, I think a particle change would be nice. I think the Dragon Break animation would be great for this purpose (because they float up like steam) but unfortunately it's purple so that wouldn't make sense. Airbending particles I guess COULD work.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Evaporation function of phasechange was removed in new versions! Delete this suggestion...

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Now we can't transform water that above sea level. We can't transform water to water vapor now!

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Probably a bug. A dev hasn't confirmed it or I need to look at the doc to believe your claim. @Omni_Crypher (dk If this tag will work on tapatalk, so can you tag him for me?)
Once I asked Omni about it, he said that this function was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.