• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed PhaseChange on 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelez23

Verified Member
Phase-change gradually stopped working on my server, I upgraded to 1.5, The move does not freeze water with left click, The sound still works but the Left Click is dysfunctional, although I still can remove water and ice with Shift (Sneak).

Not sure if this is just me but I reset all bending config and Re installed Korra.jar.

Sketz

Verified Member
Hey!

I don't know about this issue, but can try to help you.

Have you tried at different water locations?
I'm asking, because it could be the "Above Sea Level", i don't know if it works that way.
Worth a shot though.

Also, When you use PhaseChange, and it don't work. Does your console say anything to you?
If it does, this is probably a plugin issue, or server.

Either the plugin is not supportive all the way through your server, or the server, isn't supportive of the plugin.
You can test this, by changing server versions an such.

If you're running 1.8, this could be an issue, that's conflicting with it.
Just an Idea. because 1.8 is really buggy.

Hope this helps! :)

miguelez23

Verified Member
Phase Change's Left Click stopped functioning completely after the 1.5.0 upgrade

There is no error in the console log

I'm not sure it is Sea Level Ive tried it in different areas with no result.

I have a feeling its the Korra Plugin because all the other Plugins except for World Guard and Permissions would affect it.

Im on 1.7.9 with Java 8, Phasechange did work with the 1.5 BETA 20+ but not 1.5.0

Still unsure.

Sketz

Verified Member
Phase Change's Left Click stopped functioning completely after the 1.5.0 upgrade

There is no error in the console log

I'm not sure it is Sea Level Ive tried it in different areas with no result.

I have a feeling its the Korra Plugin because all the other Plugins except for World Guard and Permissions would affect it.

Im on 1.7.9 with Java 8, Phasechange did work with the 1.5 BETA 20+ but not 1.5.0

Still unsure.

Alright, Try other versions of pk.
Also you said Java 8? Try Java 7.

miguelez23

Verified Member
I fixed the problem with this. It had to do with Citizens 2.0 which was blocking the use of certain abilities due to the fact that there was too many broken NPC's on my world.

I rebooted Citizens and Re Created all the NPC's and now bending works fine. You have to take plugins out one by one to see which plugin is causing this problem in your server.

Hope this helps.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Thanks man! I've got citizens on my server too, so it might be the same cause! I'll try it out and post back to confirm or not

DanStryder

Verified Member
I removed Citizens from my server to test it, and it worked... until the full moon rose, even when it set, it stopped working /: there was nothing in my console telling me any bugs so yeah... I'm stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.