• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Phasechange for Waterbenders is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCheung12

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using- ProjectKorra Bukkit Plugin
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version)- v 1.4.0 beta 6
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) Ability- Phasechange (Waterbender)
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.- I can only evaporate ice and water but I cannot click water to freeze it. When you crouch, you can melt and evaporate water and ice, but when you left click water, it does not freeze.
  • What should be happening instead- When I left click water, it should freeze and turn into ice, not just stay as liquid water.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using- ProjectKorra Bukkit Plugin
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version)- v 1.4.0 beta 6
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) Ability- Phasechange (Waterbender)
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.- I can only evaporate ice and water but I cannot click water to freeze it. When you crouch, you can melt and evaporate water and ice, but when you left click water, it does not freeze.
  • What should be happening instead- When I left click water, it should freeze and turn into ice, not just stay as liquid water.
Try updating to the latest BETA build and see if this fixes your problem

Also please do not post duplicate threads
http://projectkorra.com/threads/phase-change-is-broken.400/
http://projectkorra.com/threads/phase-change-for-waterbenders-in-broken.397/

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you don't own the server maybe ask the owner to make a bug report? We need some information from him/her to really know what's going on.

MCheung12

Verified Member
I just messaged cpdances of Benderscraft. She may submit a bug report or update the server to a more recent version of ProjectKorra :)

Status
Not open for further replies.