• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Permissions Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dNiym

Verified Member
You need to negate the following perms to remove the day/night messages.

-bending.message.nightmessage
-bending.message.daymessage

that should take care of moonset and sunrise messages however looking at the source there doesen't look like the perms are checked for moonrise and sunset. You may still get those messages! If you do reply here so they'll know its a confirmed bug.
Otherwise it works based on them having either fire or water bending, removing those elements would remove the message but unless you automate it somehow it would need to be done manually when they leave the bending world.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you include the "-" before the permissions? That little part is very important

smiggle04

Verified Member
Yes i did
- -bending.message.nightmessage
- -bending.message.daymessage
Using latest version of PermissionsEx

smiggle04

Verified Member
Yes it is a bug report as my server still has this issue with no fix - My permissions for every other plugin work fine and it appears that the permission nodes mentioned above do not work. Hoping this will be fixed soon it's been a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.