• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Permissions Not Supported

Deathgag

Verified Member
The projectkorra seems to not be supporting positive permissions nodes with groupmanager.

All other permissions that use positive nodes are working fine on the server, so I know. It's not Groupmanager. The only node for projectkorra which supports Positive Nodes appears to be +bending.choose

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The projectkorra seems to not be supporting positive permissions nodes with groupmanager.

All other permissions that use positive nodes are working fine on the server, so I know. It's not Groupmanager. The only node for projectkorra which supports Positive Nodes appears to be +bending.choose
Can you run a /bending debug and post the contents here thanks

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Why don't you just remove the + sign. So instead of +bending.choose have it just bending.choose and make sure you look at the core wiki for perms. They are listed there

Deathgag

Verified Member
That doesn't work because the negative nodes from before take precedence. Firebending worked when I tried a version 1.5.1 so it seems to be a beta issue. Further testing will be done later with this older version.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Look, the normal things cancel out the negative nodes.

paliate

Verified Member
Look. I've been using groupmanager for years and am still using it now.

Why don't you just remove the + sign. So instead of +bending.choose have it just bending.choose and make sure you look at the core wiki for perms. They are listed there
Take away all of your + and -'s.
Then just for the moves/perms you want them to not have add - to the beginning of the node, it's not at all a compatibility issue.
If your having problems with fire please make sure your worldguard is version 6 (beta 2) and do
/region define __global__ lighter allow
/region define __global__ tnt allow

I highly reccomend for all of your plugins to use spigot versions.

Beta 8-9 is known to not totally be compatible with fire (fireblast,lightning,etc) so update to beta 10-11 and it should work.
http://projectkorra.com/downloads.php

Deathgag

Verified Member
@coastyo You realize that may not be my intent. If I want to just have moves negated then they would be negated.

If your having problems with fire please make sure your worldguard is version 6 (beta 2) and do
/region define __global__ lighter allow
/region define __global__ tnt allow

I highly reccomend for all of your plugins to use spigot versions.

Beta 8-9 is known to not totally be compatible with fire (fireblast,lightning,etc) so update to beta 10-11 and it should work.
Why did you add something that's not relevant to the problem I have? You do know that the problem with world guard was some "depreciated code" in project korra? If you don't please read the changelog for the plugin you help develop.

Last edited: