• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permissions Help.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hey, I have a private server that has ProjectKorra on it. For awhile it went well not needing permissions since none of the waterbenders I played with wanted BloodBending. But later on I added custom abilities, and some of them require an actual permissions file. So I tried writing one. Puy it in a YAML Parser, solved the errors and what not, and when I run my server with it I get not error. I am not using GM or PEX I just used the Permissions file that generates inside the server folder when it starts for the first time. My coding in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/wmhZZUPe#

dNiym

Verified Member
Mmmm any reason you're against a perms plugin? Makes setting and revoking them on the fly quite easy.

Also if you're recompiling the source to add these things you can set default permissions in the plugin.yml

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Mmmm any reason you're against a perms plugin? Makes setting and revoking them on the fly quite easy.

Also if you're recompiling the source to add these things you can set default permissions in the plugin.yml
Well, I added GM to see if that makes it any easier. Also, what do you mean by setting default permissions in the plugin.yml? How can I do this?