• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Passives? (Not quite sure what to call this)

IIManosII

Verified Member
Sometimes, earthbenders can't bend sand or sandstone and they take fall damage when they land on snow (not snow BLOCKS).
Also, Hydrosink for waterbenders sometimes doesn't work at all, therefore waterbenders take fall damage on ice and snow.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
We need more information than just "sometimes", like in what cases these functions do not work (there will be cases, nothing happens without reason). Without such information we really can't do much.

Also in general you should provide more information like ProjectKorra version, Spigot version, Java version, a debug log (command is /b debug I believe, something like that), and any errors related to PK in the console (if you don't know how relevant an error is, just send whatever may be there and we can work from there).

IIManosII

Verified Member
We need more information than just "sometimes", like in what cases these functions do not work (there will be cases, nothing happens without reason). Without such information we really can't do much.

Also in general you should provide more information like ProjectKorra version, Spigot version, Java version, a debug log (command is /b debug I believe, something like that), and any errors related to PK in the console (if you don't know how relevant an error is, just send whatever may be there and we can work from there).
You're right. I didn't think about those. My bad!
I'm using the latest PK version (1.8.7) / Spigot version: 1.12.2
Debug log: https://pastebin.com/U86EjPz3
(No errors in the console.)

"Sometimes" actually turns out to be wrong. Only OPS can bend sand/sandstone/snow/etc.
This might be a permissions problem, but last time I asked PK didn't have many permissions, other than some basic ones. (Plus the perms in the wiki page are extremely outdated).

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If only ops can bend those, can you check for a normal player using /b who and see what their elements are? It should show their subs which they may not be getting for some reason.

IIManosII

Verified Member
If only ops can bend those, can you check for a normal player using /b who and see what their elements are? It should show their subs which they may not be getting for some reason.
I did, they already have all their sub-elements. Nothing is wrong...
I'll try to do some more tests soon!