• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
Change the look of the particles, like make air more look like air, maybe transparent? and blacksmoke which is used to select thing maybe change it to a black sphere looking thing?

And lava particles more like Heat, and fire idk?

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
Particles are configurable in the config, If it's really bothering you i reccomend letting the server owner know of your opinion.
(Cause' i personally like how it is now)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Coastyo this is in the resource pack. I agree with joeri on this. Maybe give it a darker cyan outline like it is in the show.

Archiuz

Verified Member
Great idea, however color is hard coded. Possible slight alterations, but the particles for air and such I believe will remain fairly vanilla based. Thanks!

Archiuz

Verified Member
@coastyo @Joeri

I believe certain colors are hard coded. With x16, there is very little room to edit the particles. Perhaps in the later x32 packs and such we will see a slight difference. I have changed lava particles accordingly however

Joeri

Verified Member
@coastyo @Joeri

I believe certain colors are hard coded. With x16, there is very little room to edit the particles. Perhaps in the later x32 packs and such we will see a slight difference. I have changed lava particles accordingly however
I dont think any color are hard coded, but we will habe to wait for 32x :3

Status
Not open for further replies.