• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Partially completed bending experience plugin

Would you find this plugin beneficial to the PK community?

• Definitely, get off your lazy @#$ and finish it

• Yep

• Probably not

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

savior67

Hey all,
A couple months back I was working on a plugin to add a leveling system to PK for players to unlock new abilities by using the ones they had. I coded my own bending scoreboard into it also. It is pretty buggy at the moment, but is in a working state. I'm looking to see if anyone would like to take over the project, it has been open source from the start and it is unlikely I'll revisit it soon. It has not been released.

The source is available here: https://github.com/savior67/bendingexp

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wow, I'm amazed someone actually started this. I've had the same idea for a long time, but never actually got around to making one.

So sure, I can pick it up if you want. I had a quick look at the source and it looks good. I'd happily take over the project :)

I've always wanted to make something like this anyway so I'd be happy to continue the work of this. Thanks for making this though. I definitely see lots of potential! :D

savior67

Wow, I'm amazed someone actually started this. I've had the same idea for a long time, but never actually got around to making one.

So sure, I can pick it up if you want. I had a quick look at the source and it looks good. I'd happily take over the project :)

I've always wanted to make something like this anyway so I'd be happy to continue the work of this. Thanks for making this though. I definitely see lots of potential! :D
That's great strange! You can fork it and work off that. The only thing I ask is that it maintains the current open source license and doesn't become a paid resource when released. I'll add the bugs I've noticed as issues in the repo.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That's great strange! You can fork it and work off that. The only thing I ask is that it maintains the current open source license and doesn't become a paid resource when released. I'll add the bugs I've noticed as issues in the repo.
Of course. Keeping things open source is the right way to go in my opinion anyway so I was gonna do that even without you asking :)