• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] SwiftStream [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

SwiftStream - Drag entities off their feet by flying past them!

Let's face it, this was one of Zaheer's coolest abilities.

SwiftStream
Drag entities off their feet by flying past them!

Description:
This semi-combo allows you to alter Flight in order to drag any entities with you!

This is a COMBO ability and should go into ProjectKorra's Combos/ folder!
Usage:
While flying, stop sneaking then swing your...​
Read more about this resource...

Sorin

Verified Member
There is a combo folder in the pk files? Like how do i get this to work, do i disable old flight? Please someone help....

Last edited:

Helios

Verified Member
You have to get the ComboApi made by Carbogen to have this work. If you get it, it creates a folder in 'ProjectKorra' called 'Combos'.

Sorin

Verified Member
I can't get this to work in mid flight stop flying punch and nothing happens...It's in the combos folder i have the comboapi downloaded... help

paliate

Verified Member
I'd love this combo without the need of having flight, I know its somewhat necessary but it's just a easier way to give your members a flight-like ability without giving them the full on flight which can make things quite overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.