• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MudSurge [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy057

Verified Member
Toph was the only one to bend the Mud, Katara simply kicked the mud at toph.
Remember the episode where the giant drill was drilling into ba sing se? Well when Aang broke it the water started pouring out and it had dirt and rocks. Katara had to bend it to hold it back because if she didn't tai lee would have attacked them. So it is possible for this to be waterbending compatible.

Joeri

Verified Member
Remember the episode where the giant drill was drilling into ba sing se? Well when Aang broke it the water started pouring out and it had dirt and rocks. Katara had to bend it to hold it back because if she didn't tai lee would have attacked them. So it is possible for this to be waterbending compatible.
Yes this is true, and i dont think you can kick Mud like how katara did, Look at 1:18 on the vid in this thread, She manipulates the mud over her head and then it magically turns to hit toph. Kinda seems like waterbending/mudbending

owlcool

Verified Member
And then again there is very polluted water, remember when aang and katara destroyed a factory polluting the water under a village? Katara bent that gunk from through glass. Toph was also able to bend the water, making it a prime example of mudbending.

owlcool

Verified Member
can you please make this waterbending compatible due to the fact toph and katarra had a "mud bending battle"
And the fact that katara was able to bend water so polluted toph could also bend it, making mudbending more then just earthbending.

dovi3684

Verified Member
CARBOGEN When someone dies after using MudSurge and the mud didn't already disappear, it becomes normal blocks. Plz fix this, my arena is covered in brown stained clay!

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Seems to be a duplication bug where the falling mud drops as stacks of clay blocks. This happens when either using this move in a tight space (the user who showed me the problem was using it in a 2 block tall space, so it couldn't lauch all the way up/away) OR it might of been the type of block he was hitting in that space (sandstone was what the roof was made of). I'm using it on Beta 15, with the latest complied Spigot build. I didn't get a chance to fully test this problem to figure out what exactly was causing it, but there is a duplication bug here. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, as my users absolutely love this move. :)

(If anything wasn't clear, let me know and I will try to clarify further!)

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Seems to be a duplication bug where the falling mud drops as stacks of clay blocks. This happens when either using this move in a tight space (the user who showed me the problem was using it in a 2 block tall space, so it couldn't lauch all the way up/away) OR it might of been the type of block he was hitting in that space (sandstone was what the roof was made of). I'm using it on Beta 15, with the latest complied Spigot build. I didn't get a chance to fully test this problem to figure out what exactly was causing it, but there is a duplication bug here. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, as my users absolutely love this move. :)

(If anything wasn't clear, let me know and I will try to clarify further!)
I think it's because when you leave the game while the move is still going, the timer that remove the falling sand stops, so the falling sand turns into clay.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
I think it's because when you leave the game while the move is still going, the timer that remove the falling sand stops, so the falling sand turns into clay.
The user who pointed it out to me never left the game, he was just using it in a small sandstone room. I vaguely remember some sort of issue with the old lava surge (before the 1.8 update) dropping thousands of lava source blocks when people would rapidly change moves (or spam shift I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.