• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] AirBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

AirBreath - The final in the Breath Saga.

AirBreath:
AirBreath is the final in the BreathMove saga. Same as always, simply sneak to blow gusts of air to knockback your foe! Also has the ability to cool lava, put out fire, and extinguish entities!

Config:
All config options for this move can be located at the end of the default ProjectKorra config under 'ExtraAbiltiies -> jedk1 -> AirBreath'

Defaults:
Cooldown: 3000
Duration: 3000
Particles: 3
CoolLava: true
ExtinguishFire: true
ExtinguishEntities: true...
Read more about this resource...

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
"earthbreath coming out in a week and a half guis"

10/10 awesome move for putting out lava and fire though. thank you!

jedk1

jedk1 updated AirBreath with a new update entry:

Small updates that I think are a bit coolio.

added 2 new config variables for avatarstate.
range and knockback.
In avatarstate, range is doubled and knockback is tripled.

Invincible Respect:
air breath will no longer effect players in /b invincible.

Water Breathing:
enabled by default, players in water should be given temp water breathing if they are hit in the water with it.
Read the rest of this update entry...

owlcool

Verified Member
I swear I suggested this, Under the name of, Airsneese, a long time ago. And you responded, You don't want to make a breath move for every element.

owlcool

Verified Member
People on skype nagged me for it :p
WHERE IS EARTHBREATH!?!?!?
Yo, dis means it is cannon, right?

I really hope there isn't any dirty stuff in Chinese or Japanese or whatever languages there are on that other then in English.

jedk1

WHERE IS EARTHBREATH!?!?!?
Yo, dis means it is cannon, right?

I really hope there isn't any dirty stuff in Chinese or Japanese or whatever languages there are on that other then in English.
earth breath is a plain stupid idea. and ill never make it... chi breath on the other hand.

owlcool

Verified Member
earth breath is a plain stupid idea. and ill never make it... chi breath on the other hand.
Yeah, chi can be firebreathers!!

If you can name the movie that the second image is from, then you have watched way too much cartoon network.

Status
Not open for further replies.