• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Old config changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is quite a random idea but maybe, there could be a list of waterbendable blocks (just like the one for earth) which you could edit. For example, you can add logs or podzol.

My second idea is to add a reverse for every element. This is what I mean:

Water:
Plantbending reverse(already added)
Earth:
All bending(already added)
Fire:
Explosion and damage on the environment(not added (yet?))
Air:
Letting all plants grow back which airswipe removes.

This is jus an idea, but I don't think earth is the only element which is good to have a reset for.

Tnx for reading!:)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
The waterbendable blocks things is made with good reason seeing that the concept of water is straight forward while earth and metal blocks can be debated.

Also I can kind of understand why earth has a reset and the others don't. Water's ice melts if they get too far away from it. If fire damage got reset that would be pretty annoying in most servers. When not used in PvP people use it in survival to clear forests and they also use it in factions to destroy bases. Imagine how stupid it would be if a giant wooden house just popped up out of nowhere since it was burned down earlier.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The waterbendable blocks things is made with good reason seeing that the concept of water is straight forward while earth and metal blocks can be debated.

Also I can kind of understand why earth has a reset and the others don't. Water's ice melts if they get too far away from it. If fire damage got reset that would be pretty annoying in most servers. When not used in PvP people use it in survival to clear forests and they also use it in factions to destroy bases. Imagine how stupid it would be if a giant wooden house just popped up out of nowhere since it was burned down earlier.
Yea I see your point. Maybe an option to turn it on and off? Just like earth reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.