• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Okay, so I have sort of a complaint/question

David

Verified Member
So, I feel like I'm gonna be called butt hurt, but it's really just a concern.

I've noticed there's a change with Earthbending.

Normally, I would create a wall of earth with Raise Earth in front of me, and it an enemy or player was on the other side of the wall, I could switch to Earth Blast, shift at the wall, and then punch the wall, and the Earth Blast would shoot from the wall and at the enemy or player on the other side.

Not sure if my description did well, so I have a gif of this being done in the show, which is what I'm talking about:

aangvsazula-o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/f5Qi7gT.gifv <- If gif doesn't load/work

So, I find my self no longer able to do this, even though this was my main strategy for Earthbending. Was this feature removed? Why? Was it on accident? Bug? Will it come back? Is there a different way to do it?

Last edited:

Gold

Verified Member
I'm having been having the same problem, Ive been trying to land this combo with earthbending like I used to be able too but now it doesn't work due to project korra </3. (It deals like the issue your having)