• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Off topic) Server help

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Hello, I run a server via host. It says I have to agree to EULA.TXT but when I do so it doesn't change anything. Just says the same thing thru console.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
You need to go into the eula.txt file and set the agree option to true. Your server should begin to run after that. Keep in mind, this is a legal binding, meaning once you agree to it, you are required to follow Mojang's EULA and if they cared enough to come after you for not doing it, you could be in trouble.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
You need to go into the eula.txt file and set the agree option to true. Your server should begin to run after that. Keep in mind, this is a legal binding, meaning once you agree to it, you are required to follow Mojang's EULA and if they cared enough to come after you for not doing it, you could be in trouble.
I've done that, it still doesn't seem to be working. again I dont host it, it's a dedicated server.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
TRUE might have to be all lowercase, I don't know. Also, make sure the file is being uploaded back to your server if it is dedicated.