• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OctopusForm + Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorite

Verified Member
Hello! I had an idea for waterbending. My idea is that OctopusForm and Torrent should be put together as one move called WaterRing.
WaterRing would replace OctopusForm and Torrent in "/bending display water". To use WaterRing, you left click the ground to select the waterbendable block, then you hold shift. Water would surround you like it does it OctopusForm, instead, however, it wouldn't have tentacles. You must hold shift to keep the move going. In this state, you can left click to go into OctopusForm. It would be the same OctopusForm as we have now (or the updated OctopusForm discussed in other forum posts.) Also, in this state, you can right click to enter Torrent. It would be the same as well.

Below say if you like or dislike this idea, thanks. :D

Majorite

Verified Member
So right clicking will toggle from octopus to torrent.That's nice.
No, though we could do that. I was think more of, once you enter the WaterRing move, you can either go into OctopusForm by left-clicking, or go into Torrent by right-clicking. You can't switch between the two. And thank you! :D

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Or, make it a single move as in the "Torrent" is the octopusform, but channelling the Torrent would extend a tentacle. You wouldn't have to click to bounce back enemies, this'd be done automatically.

Kiam

Verified Member
Hmm, this kind of goes off of my idea that I put into the "Waterbending Flow" thread, I like the idea of having dynamic moves such as this.

orfeas

Verified Member
Well you must right click on a block to go into torrent mode right?Because i am pretty sure that pk can not detect right clicks on the air.That is why in the combos you must right click a block

Status
Not open for further replies.