• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied OctopusForm addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfeas

Verified Member
Proof....

[01:41] Watercloak, a.k.a waterarm; and [03:05] OctopusForm;
Yeah yeah i remember but it is kinda how octopus form in my gif works.I do not mean to copy the waterarms addon move.And yes i was mistaken that we see octopus form before waterarms.

Hero

Verified Member
Canoon pic/video/gif?
A body of water formed around the user into eight or so whip-like limbs which can be used to grasp or strike an opponent or to intercept incoming attacks. This technique was first demonstrated by Aang during his training with Katara,[42] who later used the form herself while fighting the Dai Li.[24]

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
A body of water formed around the user into eight or so whip-like limbs which can be used to grasp or strike an opponent or to intercept incoming attacks. This technique was first demonstrated by Aang during his training with Katara,[42] who later used the form herself while fighting the Dai Li.[24]
Generally I think waterarms, octopusform, and watercloak shouldn't be associated with eachother even though they all have something similar. I mean generally the way waterbenders fight is with either flying or attached tentacles of water, if not it's ice or defensive walls of water or ice.

V

Vidcom

Pretty sure you can use tentacles to catch arrows and block all kinds of blasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.