• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

No more abilities in ProjectKorra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldingot444

Verified Member
Alright.
I was configuring around with the projectkorra config and got some new abilities, reloaded to server and did /b d Earth.
Instead of showing the list of moves, it says "There are no earthbending abilities available."
I am using Project Korra Core 1.7.0
And the "bug" or error is in all /b d elements. I never removed any abilities, and quite frankly, I am pretty sure I do not have the power to do so. If you would like my most recent log please tell me :)
Thanks!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry, Im new to this, how should I give you the file? :/
To debug, use /bending debug in game (or in console) and then upload the debug.txt file (should be in /plugins/ProjectKorra) to here.

Also, what abilities did you install and what versions? (Of the abilities).

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
Alright.
I was configuring around with the projectkorra config and got some new abilities, reloaded to server and did /b d Earth.
Instead of showing the list of moves, it says "There are no earthbending abilities available."
I am using Project Korra Core 1.7.0
And the "bug" or error is in all /b d elements. I never removed any abilities, and quite frankly, I am pretty sure I do not have the power to do so. If you would like my most recent log please tell me :)
Thanks!
You either made mistakes in yml or you have broken addons, do a /b debug and send us your file.

Goldingot444

Verified Member
I am using Jedcore As Jackson said, I will be using the /b debug. (Sorry we live in diff time zones I bet)

Goldingot444

Verified Member
To debug, use /bending debug in game (or in console) and then upload the debug.txt file (should be in /plugins/ProjectKorra) to here.

Also, what abilities did you install and what versions? (Of the abilities).
Alright, Bubbleblast, Waterwhip, Lightning,Snowstorm, Lavaflux, And Ice Slice. All of these new mvoes were working perfectly fine until I downloaded lavaflux.... perhaps I should remove it?

Goldingot444

Verified Member
Alright, I fixed the issue of not showing/displaying the moves, but now I have an even bigger problem. Any command related to Project Korra Will say "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" Anyway to fix it? I understand if you cannot help due to the thread being the other problem.

Goldingot444

Verified Member
FIXED MY ISSUES :D
Turns out Jedcore was looking through my MutliAbilities and was trying to download The Avatar add ons, Turns out my avatar add ons that I already downloaded were blocking JedCore. Thanks for the help everyone!

Sorin

Verified Member
Turns out Jedcore was looking through my MutliAbilities and was trying to download The Avatar add ons, Turns out my avatar add ons that I already downloaded were blocking JedCore. Thanks for the help everyone!
Your using 1.7.0, you should use 1.8.0 beta 3 for jedcore, and most other custom moves.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Glad you got it fixed :)

And yes, as you said, LavaFlux will cause issues since it's already in JedCore. Glad you got it sorted though :D

jedk1

Erm...
1) JedCore doesn't look through any folders except the JedCore folder.
2) JedCore doesn't try and download anything.
Also always make sure everything you have is updated or the correct versions for your version.

Status
Not open for further replies.