• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Version Broken? *FIXED*

norman251

Hello again.

After installing the newest version of PK (1.8.1), I have found that bending abilities just don't work. I don't know if this is because of a lack of permissions plugins, or what, but I can't seem to bend whether I am opped or not.

If someone could give me a reason as to how or why this is happening, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-N251

Maybe it doesn't work because you use 1.8.8 and not later(?). Really not sure about that, but tested that out with other versions.

Having your server on 1.8.8 version while running this beta could be the cause of ablities not working. Try running it on 1.0 or 1.1 instead.

norman251

Having your server on 1.8.8 version while running this beta could be the cause of ablities not working. Try running it on 1.0 or 1.1 instead.
I think there might have been a misunderstanding. I am running ProjectKorra version 1.8.1 on my Spigot 1.10 server. Does that clear things up? If so, do you know of any way I could fix this issue?

Thanks for your time!
-N251

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Sorry for the late response. Time zones are a funny thing :p

@norman251: @Meskenas-Chi_Blokeris is asking if your Spigot server is running on MC 1.8.8. ProjectKorra 1.8.0 is compatible with MC 1.8.8, however PK 1.8.1 and above are for MC 1.9+ (1.9/1.10/1.11). Does that clear things up?

If that isn't the issue, try looking in the console for errors. Usually if a plugin doesn't work, there will be an error there telling you why. If that's the case, could you please post it? (Make sure you post it in code tags so it's nice and tidy ;) )

Hopefully that cleared things up a bit. Lemme know how goes :)

(Also Mesk, thanks for requesting the thread to be moved ;) )

norman251

This was given when I started the server.
Code:
[14:06:37] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ProjectKorra] Plugin ProjectKorra v1.8.1 has failed to register events for class com.projectkorra.projectkorra.PKListener because org/bukkit/event/player/PlayerItemDamageEvent does not exist.

norman251

Another error was displayed when I punched a zombie, but the error is too long to display here. A document containing it can be found in the link below.

http://bit.ly/2gtPBKq

Unfortunately, when I try to bend, and I can't, it doesn't give me an error message. I think the Jedcore version might be out of date or something.

Thanks for the help!
-N251

P.S. Posting another error in the document. Will notify all of you if anything else pops up.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Another error was displayed when I punched a zombie, but the error is too long to display here. A document containing it can be found in the link below.

http://bit.ly/2gtPBKq

Unfortunately, when I try to bend, and I can't, it doesn't give me an error message. I think the Jedcore version might be out of date or something.

Thanks for the help!
-N251

P.S. Posted another error in the document. Will notify all of you if anything else pops up.
Are you using Bukkit or Spigot? From the looks of it, you are using Bukkit, whereas ProjectKorra is built for Spigot. That might be your issue.

norman251

Hello again!

The issue has been fixed! I genuinely thought I was running spigot, but apparently I wasn't.

Thanks to everyone who helped me and has helped me with this issue!
-N251

namakius

I had to delete my config and let a new be generated to fix my some of my bending issues. Try doing that if you still have issues. Also don't actually delete the config file, just move it to a new folder so you can open it and copy the values back over (if you changed the defaults)

norman251

I had to delete my config and let a new be generated to fix my some of my bending issues. Try doing that if you still have issues. Also don't actually delete the config file, just move it to a new folder so you can open it and copy the values back over (if you changed the defaults)
As I said in the post above, this issue has already been solved. Although I appreciate the response, it isn't worth your time to respond to a thread with a fix for a problem that has already been fixed. Have you found this thread because it is marked somewhere as unsolved? If so, please tell me how to mark it as solved.

Thanks!
-N251