• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Surge Look

Should Surge Stay The Way It is or change its looks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brent logan

Verified Member
I see how the developers made lava surge freaking awesome like in the show but i think surge in waterbending needs changes like lava surge. the water can be used the same way, tap shift and left click but when the left click, the water shoots in that direction like lava surge.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I do not think we should change Surge. We changed Lavasurge because it was a copy of Surge and we had to bring a unique style for lavabending, not just make it look like waterbending AND FallingBlock Would be very ugly with waters blocks .

TicTac

Verified Member
I think when you use surge little waterparticles fall down from it, makes surge look realistic

Joeri

Verified Member
No, surge is fine. LavaSurge's reason for change was because it was a copy. Let the copy story not happen all over again by making surge like LavaSurge...

David

Verified Member
I think when you use surge little waterparticles fall down from it, makes surge look realistic
Yeah, but laggy. A surge during a full moon is laggy enough already, jeez.

I personally think surge is fine the way it is. Lava Surge needed a change to make it more like the actual show and more unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.