• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Sub-bending move

Voting Time!!

• Yes add this staff! PLEAASE

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No this move is not really good

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Ok you know how Milo can..... Ummm.... Bend through his... Behind. Ok so I just realized the airbenders needed another move that damages, So how about a move called BoomFart a fart bending move (developers if you add this can you think of a better name for me, thanks). It should do 4 hearts of damage and to do the move you have to turn around because the blast comes from your behind and click shift. This should be spammable because you don't get to see your enemy. The range should be 20 blocks and it should knock back 3 blocks. If you don't like it being a damaging move, this could be a launch move like catapult but it's more like an escape tactic so it goes farther that catapult but not as high. To do that is the same way catapult works. The particles should be the same particles for all airbending moves but, it has a little bit of light green fireworks particles in it to. P.S. The damaging way should inflict three seconds of nausea.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Oh come on guys, you have to love the name!
However I believe that the move needs major editing as to its mechanics and abilities.
"Farts" should not be spammable....
The radius is not ideal or relevant to the move at all, Meelo* only launched a very short distance, and it had a very short radius. The knock back would need to be decreased drastically in my opinion, possibly one block or half a block. Damaging, eh, I do not think a somewhat unpleasant aroma would inflict damage, or death to weak opponents. The move was only used for very, limited movement, so not a reliable evasion move.
I love the concept of the move, and... the name, of course, and I am sorry if I have discouraged you.
Let me know what you think and others opinions to the move, and its mechanics.
I love the nauseating affects, however I do not think this would be classified as another sub-element, even though it is hilarious.
I for one, sorry to say seeing as how cute the move would be, do not think this should be added unless redone completely mechanics wise. I just do not think it is relevant enough to the show, I am so sorry.
I hope you take my comment into consideration, and I would love feedback on different ideas about this move!

~Apple<3

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Thanks for the constructive criticism and yes I agree with you one hundred percent I think if this move were to be added it would need a lot of influence from the staff members.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Haha I believe you are, and it's an adorable move, maybe just some modifications added to make it relevant to the series. I am sorry if my statement appeared harsh, it was only meant to improve the move.
Thank you for reading it.

~Apple<3

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Haha I believe you are, and it's an adorable move, maybe just some modifications added to make it relevant to the series. I am sorry if my statement appeared harsh, it was only meant to improve the move.
Thank you for reading it.

~Apple<3
You didn't seem harsh at all and do think you could tell me what modifications would be needed thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.