• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New plant abilities?

Andrew Sensei

Verified Member
Hello ProjectKorra team, with one of the latest updates, I saw that the move "PlantArmor" was added. If you view the /bending help plantarmor, you will see that it tells you that it "Allows you to use other plant abilities".

This can confuse me seeing as there are no other default plant moves. And yes, I am aware of the move plantblast and razorleaf, (credit to simplicitee for making that) but does this mean that there may be more default plant moves?.

This is a HUGE cliff hanger for me. If you know what any of the future plant moves may be, please tell me!

HydroMan

Verified Member
It just gives you a hint that their more plantbending moves are on the way to the next update (that's what I heard from the patch note). Also, as you have read (past simple?), this feature will be applied to this ability.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello ProjectKorra team, with one of the latest updates, I saw that the move "PlantArmor" was added. If you view the /bending help plantarmor, you will see that it tells you that it "Allows you to use other plant abilities".

This can confuse me seeing as there are no other default plant moves. And yes, I am aware of the move plantblast and razorleaf, (credit to simplicitee for making that) but does this mean that there may be more default plant moves?.

This is a HUGE cliff hanger for me. If you know what any of the future plant moves may be, please tell me!
That's above your pay grade.