• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New move, Spiritual projection

La_Purrr

Verified Member
Spiritual projection (when you hold shift for maybe 5-8 seconds, particles will start to appear. You go into the projection, when you are in it, you are in gamemode 3, spectating, and when you are, it leaves your body, such as the combat tag plugin does to pvp loggers, and your body can be killed.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Spiritual projection (when you hold shift for maybe 5-8 seconds, particles will start to appear. You go into the projection, when you are in it, you are in gamemode 3, spectating, and when you are, it leaves your body, such as the combat tag plugin does to pvp loggers, and your body can be killed.
Ok ,listen up:
Here what i want you to do....
  1. Click on the little "magnifine glass" icon
  2. Now type in the search bar "Spiritual Projection" and click the search button
  3. Then find any threads that are particually have the same idea for this sub-element posted before this threas.
  4. Come back here and tell me ,have you find any? :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok ,listen up:
Here what i want you to do....
  1. Click on the little "magnifine glass" icon
  2. Now type in the search bar "Spiritual Projection" and click the search button
  3. Then find any threads that are particually have the same idea for this sub-element posted before this threas.
  4. Come back here and tell me ,have you find any? :)
What I'm trying to say is you always need check if there any similar thread suggestion, via search bar, for a move/ability/subelement the 1 you are about to post!