• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Move: FireSpread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWolf1

Verified Member
Ok first off I want to start off by saying this was kind of in the show. It was in The last airbender, book one, in probably episode four or three. Zuko got angry (I can't remember why) and he was near candles so when he screamed the fire on the candle expanded. Ok now that I said that, the move is called FireSpread (In the title duh) and how it works is when you are three blocks away from a torch (Like how Zuko was near a candle) or a fire you shift with the cursor pointing at the fire or torch and will create a big circle of fire. You developers can choose the size and the size should be configurable. Thanks for taking your time and reading my suggestion whoever is reading this.

Faetriax

Verified Member
The idea seems reasonable. I don't exactly agree with the whole circle idea. Maybe, instead of a circle, fire particles would expand upward from the torch. Then, you could left click in the particles (they would only go like 2-4 blocks above the torch) and a small fire stream would be shot out. However, if the developers agree with your idea, I still have some questions. Would the circle be surrounding the player? If someone enters the circle, would they start burning? (I would assume so, but I don't know what you were absolutely thinking) If it does deal damage, how many hearts?

Faetriax

Verified Member
I also think this could be an add on feature for Flamethrower. Like I said, the candles would vertically expand. If you switch to flamethrower while the fire particles are still present, the fire would come from the torch and curve where your mouse wills it. Instead of flamethrower though, it would be more direct. You could also compare it to the AirBending combo, AirStream because of its directness.

Status
Not open for further replies.