• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Move: EarthHand

Should We Add It?

• Don't Care. Never Will.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearman2471

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Name: EarthHand
Description: The DaiLi used this move. They would collect earth around their hand, then shoot it out at enemies to either damage them or push them onto something, like a wall or fence. You should be able to hold shift on a earthbendable block, and you get a block of stone named "EarthHand". Then, you click with the stone, and it shoots out, dealing 2 hearts of damage and giving SlownessI for 5 seconds. Of course, they're should be a cooldown, as most moves have. You should also not be able to switch slots when you have an EarthHand on... well, hand. You should also have this as an AvatarState state thing, where if you shift with AvatarState on, you instantly get an EarthHand. Also, if you shift while holding an EarthHand, you get another EarthHand, giving you StrengthI for 3 seconds. The weakness and strength potion time should be configurable, as well as the power. For instance, I could change it so that EarthHand did WeaknessII for 120 seconds. =) Hope this gets implemented! And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who has EVER watched LOK or TLA knows what this move looks like.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Saying "Plz do it!" doesn't make them do it. They choose to do it if they think it'd be a good idea to implement it
There's no way to make this ability actually look good. This would basically be EarthBlast but with slowness.
I agree completely.
Element: Earth
Name: EarthHand
Description: The DaiLi used this move. They would collect earth around their hand, then shoot it out at enemies to either damage them or push them onto something, like a wall or fence. You should be able to hold shift on a earthbendable block, and you get a block of stone named "EarthHand". Then, you click with the stone, and it shoots out, dealing 2 hearts of damage and giving SlownessI for 5 seconds. Of course, they're should be a cooldown, as most moves have. You should also not be able to switch slots when you have an EarthHand on... well, hand. You should also have this as an AvatarState state thing, where if you shift with AvatarState on, you instantly get an EarthHand. Also, if you shift while holding an EarthHand, you get another EarthHand, giving you StrengthI for 3 seconds. The weakness and strength potion time should be configurable, as well as the power. For instance, I could change it so that EarthHand did WeaknessII for 120 seconds. =) Hope this gets implemented! And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who has EVER watched LOK or TLA knows what this move looks like.
It's a nice idea but it needs work. LOTS of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.