• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Item- Metal Poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Item Name: Metal Poison
Description: This poison would be created by a metalbender. It would require 2 pieces of iron ingots and 1 empty glass bottle, and by pressing shift with an ability of the same name active, the 2 ingots would fill the bottle and become Metal Poison, and the item would use the image file for a potion of slowness:

When the ability is selected while you have Metal Poison in your inventory, the earthbender can then click in the direction of the opponent, poisoning them. If necessary (you guys can choose whether or not you'd want this), when the poison is bended towards the opponent, it would take the form of an iron ingot (or iron block if you want) and when it hits the opponent, it poisons them. If it poisons the Avatar, it would force them into the Avatar State as well. I'm open to suggestions.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
This seems like a good idea to me! I would prefer an iron block since ingots are already used for Metal Clips.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I think it would look best if there were some of the slowness-colored particles shot at the player, because as the poison was administered it moved around quite a bit and formed gaps between itself.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I think it would look best if there were some of the slowness-colored particles shot at the player, because as the poison was administered it moved around quite a bit and formed gaps between itself.
That would probably look best for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.