• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New FireMove

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
Name: Your Choice.
Type: Combo
Element: Fire
Damage: various
CoolDown: Your Choice
Avatar series: Its not a move shown in the series.

This move works like torrent <-(don't forget, you can still bend fire around, altho its not possible in the plugin)
and earthshard. A combo of earth shard and torrent.

There are 2 types of function in this move, but first how to use it.
Combo: FireBlast, Shift and Click twice then hold shift.

When you have it in standby, the same as having torrent circling around you, it will divide the fire blast into multiple blasts floating in a circle form in front of you. You can move the circle around by just moving your mouse.
Note: it wont block your sense of view.
It only divides into 6 mini shots forming a perfect circle.

When you click while holding shift, it will travel in like an arrow straight to where you are pointing. Or you could use it like torrent. You could change its direction like torrent. You use it the same way. If you shot the enemy with all shots at once it will deal 3 hearts of damage, no mcmmo. If you shoot it one shot at a time. It will deal Half a heart no mcmmo. The way you shoot it singularly is by clicking one more time when its still active. You can do it even if you bend it around. It blocks any basic attacks like FireBlast, earth blast osv, but not airswipe.

It travels faster then normal fire blast. (singularly)
travels like torrent(multiple)

However if you use one shot, and use the rest after, the damage will be reduced by half.

Hope you get it if not, just think of it like earth shard forged into a torrent.

Migsel

Verified Member
Seems cool, but I'm still a little confused on the combo order. Could you go into more detail about it?

XDC122

Verified Member
Well you need to have fire blast bound or highlighted, or selected to put it that way.
When you select fire blast you shift once, then click twice and then hold shift. With fire blast still selected.

Sorin

Verified Member
This seems cool, could have been thought out a bit better so it is less confuseing.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
But it is Fire o: not Water
If I may elaborate, fire doesn't exactly need a move like this. I know we've seen fire manipulation before, but not exactly that much within combat. It's kind of more water's style. Each style of bending is unique, and different, and the moves aren't just all the same retextured attack. You wouldn't make an earth torrent of dirt blocks that flows around. This might just be my opinion, but fire is generally short, explosive bursts of attacks, that are over almost as soon as they began(excluding firebreath, which is not officially supported, and seems to be a higher level firebender move, needing a continuous draining flow of energy). This doesn't really fit fire's style at all.

XDC122

Verified Member
The earth thing is possible, you can use mud or sand instead.
For me, its just like thinking creative and outside its capabilities. It is a move, you don't have to use it of you don't want to.
Just because it isn't fire's style, that doesnt mean its absolute if it was you wouldn't be able to do it in the first place, but you can witch means its possible to go outside the rules.

If you can bend the element anyway you can, that means you can form many things even if it isn't its style. Like you can make a fire shield made of water instead or octopus made of fire, I think. Or earth shard but fireballs instead, hehe lel.

But you get the point, its just thinking enthusiastic and creative. Its not absolute.
Its unique but not absolute.

Basically for tactics, or just use it for beauty.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Bending the Earth within people would also be awesome! And flying around, bending the water of the air! Oh! We can't forget the awesome EarthBubble!, we don't want people to suffocate in walls o:

Loony

Verified Member
This isn't really what Firebending is about which is why they don't have torrent or earthshard. Giving them a merge of both is just confusing.. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.