• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Fire Ability?

Should This Become A FIre Bending Ability?

• Yass

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Noes

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Fiery Fury
Element: Fire
/b h fireryfury description

When couching with this ability selected, a tornado of fire surrounds the fire bender.
This burns any enemy who attempts to enter it. When the fire bender clicks with this
ability selected it sends a fiery vortex in the general direction chosen. Skilled fire benders can be lethal with this ability.

Description:

Fire particles surround the user for the crouch version. Much like the ones with fire burst or fire blast. For the vortex version a fiery tornado is sent in the direction clicked with the same particles. Much like air benders tornadoes.

Other Stuff:

I thought of this randomly as well. I love thinking of new moves ^-^
This might be the one thing I'm creative at :D I'm not familiar with the show so don't hate on me please....Thanks for reading! :D

V

Vidcom

This is more of an extension to FireShield, but I do adore the idea.... Personally, I'd like to see the shot replace the current FireShield seen when clicking. Thanks for the contribution to PK! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.