• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Combustion Sound

WHat Sould Be Edited

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davboro

Verified Member
Orion did a pretty damn good job with adding sounds to the plugin. I remember many months back he even had very nice sounds for airbending, but they caused complications with the test server. On the server using his version of Bending, 3 of the elements have incredibly well done sound effects.

6tijn

Verified Member
I think the sound of minecraft firework would fit well. I rememeber in the show, it weren't those loud typical explosion sounds. It sounded to me, as a sort of creepy firework.

brent logan

Verified Member
I think the sound of minecraft firework would fit well. I rememeber in the show, it weren't those loud typical explosion sounds. It sounded to me, as a sort of creepy firework.
or use dragon hit sound and remove flame particles. (Output): Firework Sparks particles and Endergragon Hit sound

6tijn

Verified Member
or use dragon hit sound and remove flame particles. (Output): Firework Sparks particles and Endergragon Hit sound
Yeah. I think firework partciles would be nice. Maybe even let it look like firework, so it looks very different from other fire bending moves. They all use torch particles, so I think that would add variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.