• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Chi Fighting Style For Balance

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Yes but your suggestion states that regular moves would already do more than half a heart which would also keep the OP in chi, having combos with chi in that suggestion would do far more damage than the current chi

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Also just for a little bit more information I didn't get the idea from you, I just thought of it and posted it on PK forums which I dont usually use. The idea you suggested, lets moves instantly have the paralysis effect, and thats what I'm trying to get rid of in this suggestion, chiblockers with a percentage of paralysis isn't particularly reliable in battle as it wont be fair in battle. Your suggestion is just for chi to still be only one tier lesser of OP for chi and a chance fighter which in the end, doesn't end up with skill necessary in combat

Last edited: